Information We Collect
We collect information about you in several ways when you use our website. This includes:
- Information that you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact details;
- Technical information collected automatically when you access our website, such as your IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other usage data;
- Location data; and
- Other information we collect with your consent or as permitted by law.
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of our website;
- Functional cookies: These allow us to remember choices made by users (such as user name) and provide enhanced features for improved user experience;
- Analytics cookies: These allow us to recognize and count visitors and understand how they interact with our websites; and
- Advertisement cookies: These are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to users based on their interests.
We use CookieYes for essential cookie purposes, Convertkit for functional cookie purposes, and Google for analytics cookie purposes. You can find out more about each cookie by visiting their respective websites.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in order to:
- Provide services requested by you;
- Improve the quality of experience when using our services;
- Send notifications related to changes in services or other matters related to the services provided by us;
- Analyze usage trends in order to improve our products/services;
How We Share Your Information
We do not share any personal information with third parties without your prior consent except where required by law or where it is necessary for providing services requested by you. In such cases, we will only share the information that is necessary for providing those services.
Your Rights & Choices
You have certain rights regarding your personal data under applicable laws including but not limited to GDPR and CCPA:
- Right of access – You have the right to request access to your personal data held by us at any time.
- Right of rectification – If any personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete then you have the right to request rectification at any time without undue delay.
- Right of erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of personal data held by us at any time unless there are legal reasons preventing us from doing so (for example if we are required by law to retain certain records).
- Right of restriction – You have the right to restrict processing activities performed on your personal data at any time unless there are legal reasons preventing us from doing so (for example if we are required by law to process certain records).
- Right of portability – You have the right to receive a copy of personal data held by us in machine-readable format at any time unless there are legal reasons preventing us from doing so (for example if we are required by law to retain certain records).